Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Friendship Day!

Plenty a sappy SMS in my inbox,
Yet I'm too sleepy to even pull up my socks,
Each SMS defining friendship as sweet,
But are as appetizing as sweetened rat meat

So as I struggle to open my eyes
(for the sun's so bright it's making me cry)
I realise it's okay to follow the trend
Because my life is nowhere near the end

So i'm here on Friendship Day
Typing a poem fighting the sun's ray
Thank you so much for being my friend
I hope i'll enjoy the chocolates you're gonna send!
<3
Happy Friendship Day!!

3 comments:

  1. The only original friendship's day greeting I got this year! Happy friendship's day nandu dearest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on,,,, more posts required, and I promise to read them regularly.

    I love your posts, not becuase of who you are, but because they are brlliant, unique and very very ooriginal.

    ReplyDelete